Banana PI BPI-M64 is an open source hardware platform similar to the popular Raspberry Pi 3 single board computer. It’s hardware is based on Allwinner A64 Soc Solution, powered with a 64 bit A64 Allwinner quad-core Processor running at clock speeds of 1.2 GHz. it comes with on-board WiFi+Bluetooth module, equipped with 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8G eMMC flash including a Gigabit Ethernet port for wired LAN connection.
The size of Banana PI BPI-M64 is the same as the Banana Pi BPI-M3, supporting 1080P up-to [email protected] video playback, featuring a 40 GPIO header compatible with Raspberry Pi and a dual core Mali 400 MP2 GPU for 4K ultra high-definition video playback.
The board currently runs few popular Linux distributions such as Raspbian Jessie, Android 6.0, Ubuntu mate, Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core OS Demo and more to come in the future as additional Images are released by SINOVOIP company trough their Banana Pi community forum. This Board is currently available on sale for a retial price of $51.41 (including none express shipping) and can be found in the link posted below:
Banana Pi BPI-M64 Board
Banana Pi BPI-M64 board specifications:
- SoC – Allwinner A64 Quad-core ARM Cortex A53 processor with
- GPU: Dual Core Mali-400MP2
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Debugging – 3-pin UART header
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash (16, 32 and 64GB options), micro SD slot up to 256 GB
- Video Output/Display interface – HDMI 1.4 up to [email protected] fps, MIPI DSI interface
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5 mm headphone jack, built-in microphone
- Security – Hardware security enables ARM TrustZone, Digital Rights Management
(DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG & secure efuse
- Connectivity – Gigabit LAN + 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (Realtek RTL8211E/D) & BT4.0
- Power – 5V via power barrel; 3.7V Lithium battery header; AXP803 PMIC
- Expansion – 40-pin Raspberry Pi 3 compatible header
- Misc – IR receiver; U-boot, reset and power buttons
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x Micro USB OTG port
- Supported Software: Linux and android 6.0 system.
- Camera – MIPI CSI interface
- Dimensions – 92 mm x 60 mm
- Weight – 45 g