Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review | Product introduction
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Phablet features a large size 6.44″ FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) screen with a Snapdragon ™ 625 eight-core processor, the highest frequency of 2.0GHz 14nm process technology, high performance and low power consumption along with the Adrno 506 650MHz GPU. Inside the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 you have a high capacity 5300mAh battery supporting Support fast charge 3.0 technologies, parallel charging in a more efficient way.
On the back side of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 you have a 12 million pixel camera with 2.2 Aperture and Supports PDAF phase focus next to a Two-color warm flash. Combinations of both Software and optics should provide optimal performance in low light conditions, as well as HDR high dynamic range adjustment technology,Panorama mode, special Burst mode, Face recognition function, and special Instant filters when taking pictures. On the front of the Mi Max 2 you have a 5 million front camera Second generation of intelligent beauty, self-timer real beauty with 2.0 large aperture, and 85 ° wide angle capabilities ,and a Countdown timer function for taking great selfie pictures.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review | Black Color
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review | Gold Color
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review Focus
- Product introduction
- Main Highlights
- Package Content
- Build Quality & Appearance
- Hardware Platform
- Software, Display, Cameras, Speakers, Audio, Microphone, GPS, Battery
- Pros & Cons
- Final Verdict
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Review Rating
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Highlights
- Brand – Xiaomi
- Model – Mi Max 2
- Display – 6.44 Inch, IPS FHD (1920*1080 Pixel)
- CPU – Snapdragon ™ 625 eight-core processor
- GPU – Adreno 506 650MHz
- Finger print scanner (Touch ID Support).
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 X Micro SIM, Micro-SD, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- System – Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Storage & Memory – 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Micro-SD Expansion card slot
- Cameras – Dual Sony 12MP & 5MP with Dual LED and AF + 5 MP Front Camera
- Battery – Non-Removable 5300mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro + Nano/micro-SD), Dual Standby
Note: This Post will be updated to a full review once sample arrives!