OUKITEL Mix 2 overview | Introduction
OUKITEL Mix 2 is another high-performance budget bezel-less smartphone / Phablet with a 6.0-inch screen as the MAZE Alpha device. equipped with MediaTek Helio X25 processor and 16 million pixels +2 million pixels Dual-camera with f/2.2 aperture. The screen resolution is only FHD level instead of 2K, only 6GB of storage and a high 4000mAh capacity battery that should provide enough on-screen time for such a big screen.
The Oukitel Mix 2 is expected to have the same 80% screen-to-body ratio as the original Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and the identical location of the front cam and flash in the bottom right corner. It’s going to be a first-ever Oukitel phone with 6 GB RAM paired with 64 GB of internal storage and will be equipped with a bigger battery capacity than the Xiaomi. That said, When final specifications will be out this post will be updated accordingly.
OUKITEL Mix 2 vs Xiaomi Mix 2
OUKITEL Mix 2 features:
- System – Android 7.0
- SoC – Helio P25
- CPU – MTK6757 Octa Core ( 4 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 )
- Display – 6.0 inch 16:9 Ratio, FHD (1920 x 1080 Pixel) 2.5D Curved Glass Bezel-less Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Memory & Storage – 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Battery – 4000mAh with Type-C Interface
- Cameras – 8.0MP front camera + 16.0MP + 2.0MP back cameras with SAMSUNG
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Hall, Gravity, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, E-Compass, HotKnot
Network & Connectivity:
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- 4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby ( dual Nano SIM cards )
- Feature: GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Bluetooth: 4.1