Xiaomi Mi A1 Review | Product Introduction
Xiaomi Mi A1 was first officially announced in May 2017, in a millet even in India conference held in New Delhi, launched the company’s first Android One smartphone. The biggest highlight of the machine is powered by Google’s Android One system, which means that the original operating system experience.
The new Mi A1 phone comes with a 5.5-inch 1080P display, equipped with Snapdragon 625 Octa Processor, 4GB RAM + 64GB of ROM (storage space) combination, rear dual-camera, dual 12.0 MP camera, dual card dual standby, post-fingerprint recognition sensor, 12.0 MP dual camera, post-fingerprint recognition sensor, and a built-in non-removable high capacity 3080 mAh battery.
As mentioned. The main selling point of the Mi A1 is that it runs on stock Android 7.1.2 Nougat, and in the future will be to update to Android 8.0 Oreo as soon as it is available. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is currently on pre-sale and available in black, gold and rose gold at a retail price of Rs 14,999 in China. The Mi A1 is currently on sale for $219.99 including shipping, valid until 31.10.017. For more information about the product you are welcome to visit TOMTOP Offical Store (Link posted below):
Xiaomi Mi A1 Review | Gold Edition
Xiaomi Mi A1 Review | Black Edition
Xiaomi Mi A1 features:
- Colors: Black, Golden, Rose Golden(Optioanl)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8-core 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506 650MHz
- Memory & Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Micro-SD Card up to 128GB.
- Fingerprint Unlock Technology – YES
- Connectivity: Dual frequency WiFi 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Screen: 5.5″ 1080P FHD Sunlight Display, 450nit,multi-point capacitive
- Body Material: Metal+Plastic
- Design: Ultra-thin Full Metal BodyWear resisting an anti-grease coating, anti-dirt, anti-scratch, anti-fingerprint, with smooth and soft touch.
- Cameras: 12MP Wide-angle + 12MP Long-focus Dual Cameras with 4K Video recording and a 5MP front camera for taking beautiful amazing Selfie photos.
- 4G-LTE Network: FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE, UMTS, GSM, nearly full global coverage.
- Battery: 3080mAh, Longtime talk and standby, with 5V2A fast charge support.
- Interface: Double-side Type C port
- Sensors: G-sensor, L-sensor, D-sensor, Gyroscope, Hall-sensor, E-compass, Light sensor, Gravity sensor.
Note: This post will be updated with a full review once samples arrive!