The NO.1 F1 SmartBand is an ultra-thin, high-tech smart watch-strap designed for health style improving, for walking, running and other sports activities. This new model has a built in heart sensor to monitor training and calories “burning”. According to the company, its 230mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery can last up to one month of usage with only one single charge. It’s also IP68 standard compatible. Meaning its water resistant to some degree and theoretically (on paper) can be submerged in water at maximum depth of 1.5m for an approximately period of time of 30 min.
Watch display is a low power OLED type, trough it users can receive messages on incoming SMS and phone calls. As for operating systems supported, both Android or iOS based Phones are compatible. After that being said, The F1 is currently available for sale in TinyDeal store link Posted Below:
- Product introduction.
- Price when reviewed: $25.11
- Specs & Product Key Features
- Product Package
- Unboxing & Quick Hands on Review.
- Build Quality
- Features & Functions
- Pros & Cons
- Final verdict
NO.1 F1 SmartBand Specifications
|Sensor:||Gravity Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor|
|Smartphone OS Compatibility:||Android 4.4 or above, iOS 8.0 or above|
|Standby Time:||About 100 days|
|Battery Type:||Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery|
|Features:||Bluetooth, Pedometer, Calendar, Alarm Clock, Call Reminder, SMS Reminder, Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Monitor, Time Display, Calories burned measuring, Distance Measurement|
|Case Colors:||Black, Blue, Orange|
|Band Material:||Silica Gel|
|Band Color:||Blue, Orange, Black|
|Net weight:||30 g / 1.06 oz|
|Size:||42.5 x 21 x 10.5 mm / 1.67 x 0.83 x 0.41 inch|
|1 x NO.1 F1 Smart Bracelet|
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
NO.1 Smartwatch Highlights:
- Remote Notifications – When there is SMS, or incoming call a message on the connected phone, the bracelet will alert the user to read them.
- Caller ID – You can see caller ID and numbers which saved in your phone book on the screen when there is a coming call.
- Bluetooth Sync – Connect it to start data synchronization without cable.
- Remote Camera – You can control your smart phone to take photos and you can enjoy the pleasure of taking photos on your wrist.
- OLED Display – It’s more convenient to read the time, steps, mileage, calorie and goal.
- Anti-lost – When the Bluetooth is disconnected or the phone is out of the Bluetooth distance, the bracelet will alert you.
Sport Activities Functions:
- Sleep Monitor/Distance/Calorie Measurement – monitor the quality of your sleep, help you monitor the daily movement, such as, distance and calories precisely.
- Pedometer – Count how many steps you have walked, how far you have run and how much calorie you have consumed.
- Sedentary Reminder – Set it to remind you to walk or exercise after a long time sit.
- Heart Rate Monitor – The custom heart rate sensor in the smart bracelet can help gauge your intensity during workouts to improve overall calorie tracking.
- IP68 Waterproof – Protect NO.1 F1 smart bracelet from water (You can wear it to swim ‘under 10m’ and take a shower).
Note: This Article will be updated to a full review once sample arrives.