Raspberry Pi Zero Board LAN Adapter Expansion Board
Last updated on July 12th, 2019 at 10:16 am
Raspberry Pi Zero Board hobbyists will be happy to know that 52Pi launched a new GeeekPi Enc28j60 Network Adapter Module adding LAN connectivity support to the board. This add-on board for the Raspberry Pi Zero mini computer makes connecting your Pi Zero to the Internet via Ethernet super simple. If you’re fed up with unstable WiFi signal and want your Pi Zero to be online all the time, then this is a good solution for custom DIY projects.
The Enc28j60 Network Adapter is a neat little board with an Ethernet controller and standard RJ45 connectors so you can hook your Pi up to your home or office network using standard Ethernet cables. There are no special software or drivers to install. It works right out of the box with Raspbian – simply attach to your Pi’s GPIO header and you are ready to go.
Raspberry Pi Zero Board LAN Adapter Add-on By 52Pi
- It is very easy to assemble and configure.
- Supports up to Ethernet speed (10Mbps).
- Uses the Pi Zero’s GPIO pins, your USB connector is still free for something else!
- For Pi Zero Generation, no NIC is inconvenient, because its core system is Linux.
- It allows your Raspberry Pi zero to access the network smoothly, and it is easy to do system updates and software installation operations.
- 1x Enc28j60 network adapter module
- 1x Instruction Manual