Boeleo W1 Review: AI Touch Control Voice Translator
AI Powered Portable Language Translator | Boeleo W1
Boeleo W1 Review
The boeleo W1 language Translator is an advanced small size portable assistant device, designed for language enrichment. An ideal communication tool for traveling, checking road signs, and conducting multi-person or private face to face voice conversation translation.
Additional interesting features you will find in this all in one product are the mobile hotspot function, with it you can share up to 5 simultaneous connections. Multimedia speaker for listing to music, the voice recording that lets you save voice recording for later translation and the 500 people groups chatting feature that is very needed for large-scale business meetings (conferences).
The device includes 8 different system languages, with all the needed tools to translate up to 45 different languages. You can select a preferred translation engine amongst 4 different types: Microsoft, iFLYTEK, Baidu, and Google According to country geographical location. Because the product is capable of switching between different engines you can switch off from Google services when visiting mainland China. Travelers visiting different countries will also definitely find this product a must have needed communication tool when approaching various service providers including business such as stores, restaurants and so forth.
In the AI arena, the company also incorporated machine learning algorithms that are able to translate street signs, what can be very helpful for getting streets route direction. The boeleo W1 is can connect with both 4G, WiFi, BT networks. It comes with built-in Li-polymer 2080mAh none removable battery, 2.8 inch HD touchscreen, 13MP rear camera packed all packed in a well-designed stylish aviation aluminum shell.
For more information about the product you are welcome to visit Tomtop & GearBest websites (links posted below):
Boeleo W1 Review | Product Intro
Boeleo W1 Translator | Blue Color
Boeleo W1 Translator | Grey Color
Boeleo W1 Highlights:
- Foreign Language Learning: To improve the comprehension of spoken languages.
- Business: Helpful for business meetings & Negotiations.
- Designed for China – Support iFLYTEK, Baidu translation engines (used in China).
- Ideal for Traveling Abroad: Translation into 45 languages, go around the world, multilingual, unlimited distance, easy to communicate.
- Offline translation: English and Chinese
– Photographic translation: support 45 languages
– Audio translation: 60 minutes of continuous recording
– Multi-person translation: support for 500 different languages
- Walkie-talkie: infinite distance and number pair
- Hotspot sharing: support 5 devices connected at the same time
- Bluetooth headset functionality.
- Multiple Use Translation Scenarios:
– Foreign language learning
– Business negotiation
– Travel abroad
– Shopping abroad
– Visit and gift
– Exhibition exchange
Boeleo W1 Review (TOC)
A – Product introduction.
B – Price when reviewed: $99
D – Product Highlights & Specs
- Design & Appearance
- Functions: Speaker, Battery, Translation, Hot-spot
- Final Verdict
- Pros & Cons
- Boeleo W1 Review Summary
Boeleo W1 Specs:
Network & Connectivity:
- Network system: GSM / CDMA / TD-SCDMA / TDD / WCDMA / FDD
- Bluetooth: V4.0
- Location: GPS + Beidou
- WLAN: 2.4GHz + 5GHz
Appearance and craft:
- Screen: 2.8-inch HD touchscreen
- Mask: space aluminum metal texture
- Trumpet holes: 500 CNC beautiful playback mouth
- Type: Li-polymer battery ( built-in )
- Capacity: 2080mAh
Note: when the sample arrives this post will be updated to a full review!