Element Force Review
The Element Force SoundPulse is a heavy-duty portable Bluetooth speaker, sold worldwide under the known Tronsmart brand name. This speaker is designed especially for outdoor applications. The speaker is dustproof with operation buttons integrated within the speaker main shell. IPX7 waterproof protection is another advantage, as you can take it to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submerged in water (but please note that, thrown into the water for up to 30 minutes).
Element Force incorporates two passive radiator speakers, each provides 20W of power with a total of 40W max power output. You can access your device’s Voice Assistant from the speaker with a simple button tap. According to the company, the speaker comes with a pair of 3300mAh batteries that can be fully charged in approximately 3 hours with 15 hours of continuous playback with a medium audio level setting, which is considered a pretty good result for a low-cost Bluetooth speaker.
In addition to Bluetooth 5.0 support, this speaker also supports NFC connectivity functions that provide the best streaming experience. Battery for power conservation, there is a 3.5 mm AUX port located on the rear side of the unit designed for connecting devices such as mobile phones, tablet PCs, etc. Next, to it, you will also find a convenient Micro SD Card slot for playing locally stored music files.
Based on user reviews, this product has good build high, packed with great features, and provides great sound quality. If you are searching for an affordable heavy-duty Bluetooth speaker, you are welcome to check the Geekbuying website (Link posted below):
Model: Tronsmart Force SoundPulse
Tronsmart Element Force SoundPulse
Element Force SoundPulse Bluetooth Speaker
- Product Introduction
- Final verdict
- Dynamic Audio – Dual passive radiators that provide up to 40W of output with extremely powerful bass filling all the corners of your room.
- Durable – Portable Powerful.
- IPX7 Water-resistant – Take Force to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water.
- 15 Hours Playtime – Music on-the-go for up to 15 hours on a single charge.
- True Wireless Stereo – Pair two Force speakers for the ultimate 3D stereo sound to enhance your audio experience.
- Tri-Bass Effects – 3 equalizer audio modes can be changed to suit any music genre (3D stereo, Extra bass, and Standard).
- Bluetooth 5.0 – Bluetooth 5.0 offers the latest connectivity option for a more stable connection & better range.
- Supports NFC – Connect and stream music easily with one-touch NFC technology.
- Model: Element Force
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Output (watt) 2 x 20W Max.
- Main Features Micro SD/TF card, aux-in, hands-free
- Transmission Distance 30m/98ft (open area)
- Frequency 80Hz-18KHz
- Water Resistant IPX7
- Power Supply DC 5V/3A (max)
- Battery Capacity 3300mAh x 2
- Charging Time About 3 hours
- Play Time Up to 15 hours (medium volume)
- Driver Unit 53mm
- Distortion of ≤1.0%
- Connector USB-C charging port, 3.5mm aux-in port, TF/Micro SD card slot
- EAN Code 6970232012888
- Dimension 204 x 64 x 80mm / 8.03 x 2.51 x 3.14in
- Net Weight 780±5g / 27.51±0.2 oz
- 1 x Element Force Bluetooth speaker
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x 3.5mm AUX cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User manual
Main Package | Unboxing
Main Package | Unboxing
Accessories Package | Unboxing
Element Force SoundPulse design is superb on every level possible including material usage. The main shell of the speaker is composed of high-quality durable plastic with two reinforcement frames located on each side of the speaker grills, reinforced by a total of 16 screws on both sides.
Element Force SoundPulse is protected by a thick rubber coating that protects the speaker from scratches and bumps. The downside of the coating is that it can also easily attracts dust particles, so if you are planning to take it to the beach it’s best you buy a protective carrying case or the sand might stick to the rubber surface, and then you would have to invest some time in cleaning it.
Element Force Speaker Controls
Controls From left to right:
- Power – press on / off
- M – mode – changes inputs from Bluetooth to SD card to AUX-in; also, hold for 6-8 seconds to factory reset and unpair all devices
- Minus – click lowers volume; long-press skips back one track
- Play/pause – clicking plays or pauses the music; answer/hangup for phone calls; 2-second press to reject a call; 6-8 second press to force a power down
- Plus – click raises volume; long-press skips forward one track
- EQ – change audio effects from extra bass, 3D sound, and standard
- NFC – the small symbol on the right is the NFC pad – more on that below
Element Force SoundPulse comes with a rectangle-shaped belt alloy metal hook for outdoor adventures like camping, hiking, or biking. You can attach the hook to a belt or a backpack, preferably with a rectangular shaped metal belt loop.
Despite the superb build quality, the Element Force SoundPulse is not the most lightweight portable speaker with a weight of 794gr. If you are planning on using it for long-distance walking trips mounted to a belt, it might be difficult to carry.
Tronsmart Element Force
Features & user interface
Measuring only 204 x 64 x 80mm (HxWxD) and weighing 794 grams, the Element Force SoundPulse is so tiny you can literally hold it in one hand. Its 3300mAh x2 lithium battery can power the speaker for up to fifteen hours on a single charge.
Element Force SoundPulse comes with a USB Type-C cable that connects to the Type-C port on the back, which can also accommodate other USB power sources that provide 5V/3A (Max), which most do. Right next to the Type-C port, you have a Micro-SD slot and an AUX port to use the speaker thought a stereo cable with P.C, laptop, tablet, etc.
The driver is joined by two side-firing passive radiators behind a perforated metal grille on both sides of the speaker. Powered by a 20-watt amp with advanced DSP equalization, the frequency response is specified to extend from 80Hz to 18KHz with a maximum acoustic distortion of ≤1.0%.
Tronsmart Element Force | Interfaces
First Time Operation
You have two options to connect/pair the Element Force SoundPulse with a mobile device such as a handset /Tablet PC/Set-top box.
To pair with a mobile device you will need to power on the speaker and go tם the Bluetooth settings and select the device name ‘Element Force SoundPulse’. once the pairing process is completed you will hear a beeping sound and that’s it, you are set to go.
The easy option for non-tech users. Using the NFC is a lot simpler and friendlier to use. To pair a handset (mobile phone) you will just need to enable both Bluetooth and the NFC options and place the phone on the speaker for a few seconds. The pairing between devices is established automatically, without the need to select a device from a list of Bluetooth devices.
The sound quality was impressive, with a great bass effect that was very noticeable when tested with playing audio track samples. The speaker’s sound volume was also high and loud enough to be played both indoors and outdoors.
I didn’t find many cons about the speaker, except maybe an FM radio option, that could have been a nice option to have, and its weight (794g) that might be an issue for some people to carry outdoors. The bottom line, Tronsmart element Force Sound Pulse is a fantastic Bluetooth speaker with great sound quality that is definitely worth the money.