Mini Portable USB Power Power Bank Tester
- No extra power supply needed.
- deal Tool for testing : Power Adapters , Power Banks.
- High quality, small sized, easy and convenient to carry.
- Suitable for factories, laboratories and personal use.
- Measures current and voltage of power supply equipment with USB port
- Product Uses : phone, any electronic product, such as PC, laptop, power bank.
( Quick Guide Manual )
Connecting USB Dongle Tester With Mobile Phone:
In this example, The USB Voltage/Current meter Input is connected to the mobile phone power supply unit and on the other side (Output) , Its connected via USB Male to Micro USB cable to a Smartphone. The Current displayed is 0.39A(Note : Unit is measured in ampere).
Calculating Power Bank Capacity by Counting how many times it can charge a phone
Calculation of the conversion rate power bank :
Power Bank capacity X 0.8 (20% loss) / mobile phone battery capacity = charging times
- Power Bank capacity : 11200mah .
- Mobile phone battery capacity : 3100mAh .
Charging Times = 11200mAh X 0.8 / 3100mAh = around 2.89 times .
Converting Amps (Current) to ampere-hour rating (Ah)
Amps x Hours = Amp-Hour
Recommend Tools for Practical testing :
- Stop Watch For measuring Time.
- Power Bank Unit (Power Supply Source) .
- Power Monitoring App installed on the Mobile Phone.
- Power Monitoring Tool : Voltage / Current Mini USB tester.
- The Appliance that needs charging, for example : Mobile Phone, Tablet PC etc.
Product Link : Click Here