In this short tutorial, I will show you a cheap solution for mounting a mobile phone on a tripod. This holder/mounting unit was purchased from Tinydeal.com store. It’s a very useful solution for making YouTube videos, especially unboxing videos where object distance is very short, but again it works well also with distances of more than 2 meters depending on the phone camera. As for video quality, it mostly depends on the camera sensor’s ability to Autofocus on objects and operates in various light conditions.
Product Specs :
- Model : Model: VTP-196420
- Portable Mobile Phone Holder for Tripod.
- With Standard 1/4-inch tripod screwing holes
- Holder Acceptable Range: 3.5 to 6.5 cm (Opening).
- Size: 72 x 29 x 32 mm / 2.83 x 1.14 x 1.26 inch
- Color: as shown in the picture
- Net Weight: 24 g / 0.85 oz
What’s Needed :
- Standard tripod.
- Mount Unit (Model: VTP-196420).
- Smartphone (For Best results highly recommended using a camera with a Sony sensor).
- SnapPea Application (Transferring videos/photos directly to the computer over LAN).
Note: Mount Unit has a standard 1/4″ Thread that should work with any Standard Tripod.
ZOPO 810 Phone Mounted on Tripod