Following the launch of the Orange Pi Plus2 single board computer. Shenzhen Xunlong company released the SET5 kit package containing three main items. The Orange Pi Plus2 board, 5V/2A DC Power Supply Unit and a high quality transparent acrylic case.
The Pi Plus2 Board comes with good hardware specifications and software support, based on the H3 SoC from Allwinner. Equipped with a Quad core processor running at clock speed up to 1.3GHz, 2GB RAM (Shared with GPU), 16GB EMMC internal Flash, Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, Mali 400MP2 GPU, and on-board SATA 2.0 interface, making it a great Kit for DIY hobbyists, that love open source development or just for users interested in building a low cost NAS Server. The SET5 Package is currently sold at a retail price of $56 (excluding shipping fee) and can be found in Orange Pi official AliExpress store link listed below:
- Storage: 16GB eMMC.
- System Memory: 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- Built-in SATA 2.0 Interface (With SATA Chip Controller).
- All in one Package Containing Main Accessories (Excluding heat-sink).
- Allwinner H3 Quad Core Cortex-A7 Processor : Clock Speed up to 1.3 GHz (Peak).
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi.
- Software: Android 4.4, Debian, Lubuntu, Raspbian, Ubuntu server, Armbian
- HDMI 1.4 : Video Output resolution: 4K @30fps (Maximum).
Orange Pi Plus2 Specifications
|CPU||H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K|
|GPU||Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz |
Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
|Memory (SDRAM)||2GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)|
|On-board Storage|| |
|On-board Network||10/100/1000M Ethernet RJ45|
|On-board WiFi||Realtek RTL8189ETV, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Video Input|| |
|Video Outputs|| |
|Audio Output||3.5 mm Jack and HDMI|
|Power Source||DC input can supply power, but USB OTG input don’t supply power|
|USB 2.0 Ports||Three USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG|
|Buttons||Power Button(SW4), Recovery Button(SW3), Uboot Button(SW2)|
|Low-level peripherals||40 Pins Header,compatible with Raspberry Pi B+|
|GPIO (1×3) pin||UART, ground.|
|LED||Power led & Status led|
|Supported OS||Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Raspberry Pi Image|
|Product size||108 mm × 67 mm|