VPN Services – Best Provider VyprVPN VPN News and Updates!
Last updated on September 7th, 2019 at 09:53 pm
VyprVPN VPN service provider
– latest breaking news updates –
Expanded Support for Streaming Services
To support the streaming landing page we continue to expand VyprVPN’s streaming support to provide consistent access to streaming services. Services that VyprVPN currently support include:
|Netflix USA, UK, Canada, Germany||Amazon Prime|
|The BBC iPlayer||HBO GO|
|Sky GO||Sky Sports UK|
|WatchESPN and ESPN+||DAZN USA, Canada, Germany|
VyprVPN 3.0 is Now Available on all Apps
We are excited to announce that we have now released redesigned VyprVPN apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. The new-look apps will deliver a better user experience while maintaining the same high-quality standards that VyprVPN users have come to expect. The apps will provide:
- Improved Stability & Speed
- Easier Server Selection
- A Tidier App with a dedicated menu for customized VPN connections
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
To support this transition, we have introduced two new landing pages that will offer the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. These two landing pages will replace any other landing pages that you are currently linking too. We ask that you please update your URLs to one of our updated Landing Pages.
The 3 Day Free Trial has been Discontinued
As we continue optimizing our purchasing funnel, we have made the decision to phase out our 3 Day Free Trial.
VyprVPN Service provider with no-log VPN Policy
VyprVPN this week announced that they are the first VPN provider publicly audited as a no-log VPN service. The independent audit was carried out by the Leviathan Security Group. This means that Giganews customers that have Diamond or Platinum accounts can now use VyprVPN safe in the knowledge that no logs are kept. VyprVPN is now officially a No Log VPN for all platforms, and updates for Windows, Mac, and Android apps have already been released, with iOS following shortly. You can see more information about VyprVPN’s move to No-Logs.
What the company previously logged and retained for 30 days:
Customer’s source IP address (generally the IP address assigned by the customer’s ISP)
VyprVPN’s IP address assigned to the user
Connection start and end times
Total number of bytes used
What they keep now is.. Nothing!
In addition to current news announcement and for general information, VyprVPN is a popular VPN which is based on privacy-friendly Switzerland and comes from the same stable of companies as US ISP Texas.net, Data Foundry, and top Usenet provider Giganews. VyprVPN service already covers Windows, Mac, and Android apps, including iOS. The service has a large network with 700+ servers in more than 70 locations. Even better, these are all owned and managed by the company, allowing VyprVPN to claim it ‘operates 100% without third parties.
Now is Moving to One Plan!
VyprVPN now offers one single plan, This plan offers all the needed functionality, the apps, and all the locations, and supports up to five simultaneous connections, VyprCloud Access, and chameleon technology that makes it more likely that you’ll bypass VPN detection and get connected, even in countries which actively try to block VPNs. Experts also get support for VyprVPN Cloud, a VPN server deployment solution. Here is a sneak preview into our updated pricing model:
- No-log VPN Policy – VyprVPN is the first publicly audited no-log VPN.
- Multi-regional – We currently have 73 server locations operating in 64 countries.
- Premium Plan – Includes 5 Connections, Chameleon, and VyprCloud Access
- Money-back policy – We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Chameleon – is our proprietary protocol which helps users in countries where VPN traffic is blocked via Deep Packet Inspection. Included with VyprVPN Premium accounts.
- Software – We offer native apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, a Command Line Interface for Linux, and a router applet for Tomato Routers. Manual setup instructions for other devices and software can be found here.
- VyprDNS – offers further protection from malicious, snooping 3rd parties and operates exclusively on the VyprVPN network.
- Customer Support – We offer 24x7x365 Support via Live Chat on our site.
- VyprVPN: $9.95/month
- VyprVPN Premium: $12.95/month
- VyprVPN: $60.00 ($5.00/month)
- VyprVPN Premium: $80.00 ($6.67/month
Want to try VyprVPN? Check out the website: