Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro – Awesome Features Smartphone
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro - The best mid range phone worth considering
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/androi85/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 212
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/androi85/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 213
Officially announced two new models, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 alongside Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. At the event, which was held in India and intended for the local market, the Chinese announced that the standard model price will start at $ 155, while the Plus version will rise from $ 218
Redmi Note 5 Pro is very reminiscent of the Redmi 5 Plus and includes several changes under the hood, first and foremost with a new Full HD 5.99-inch with new processing platform, powered with Snapdragon 636 Processor from Qualcomm along with an Adreno 509 graphics processor. 6GB RAM with 64GB expandable storage space, and in the rear you will find another change in the form of a new dual camera (12 megapixel and 5 megapixels) and a 20-megapixel front camera that combines LED flash.
Xiaomi takes advantage of the stage to introduce her first device, which combines facial recognition. But not everything looks rosy because the Note 5 Pro does not offer a quick charge for the 4000mAh battery and no less surprising is the lack of a USB-C-sync-sync socket that has become standard on cheaper devices. The new model comes with Android operating system nougat on it MIUI 9 user interface, and available in four colors: black, gold, gold – pink and blue. you will also find a 4000mAh battery without fast charging support charged through a Micro USB 2.0 interface under Android 7.1 operating system. That said, the device will be available in black, gold, gold, pink and blue colors.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Preview | Black Edition
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Preview | Gold Edition
Redmi Note 5 Pro Highlights:
- Build Material: Glass, Metal
- Display: 5.99 inch FHD+ (1280 x 720 pixels), Pixel Density 403 PPI
- Screen Features: Bezel Less with 2.5D Curved Glass
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core
- GPU: Adreno 509
- System: MIUI 9 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- RAM + ROM: 4GB + 64GB ROM , 6GB + 64GB ROM
- Expandable Storage via a microSD card up to 128GB
- Headphone Jack Type 3.5 mm – Yes
- USB Connector Type: microUSB 2.0
- Corning Gorilla Glass – Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Magnetometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Scanner, IR Blaster.
- Cameras: front camera 20.0MP , rear cameras 12MP+5MP AF with flash
- Bluetooth: BT4.2
- Battery: Li-Ion 4,000mAh battery with Quick charge 2.0 Support.
- SIM Card Type: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Micro SIM / 1 Nano SIM / TF card
- 2G: GSM B2/B3/B8
- CDMA 2000/1X BC0
- 3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
- TD-SCDMA B34/B39
- 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8
- TDD/TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41 ( 2555 – 2655MHz )