Zoweetek i7PPT Wireless Air Fly Mouse Review
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/androi85/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 212
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/androi85/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 213
The Zoweetek i7PPT is a Portable design, small and lightweight 2.4 GHz wireless air fly mouse and remote combo, perfect for remotely controlling PC or smart TV boxes. The remote operates at distance up to 10M and comes with handy functions such as Built-in 6 axis, ultra-sensitive and convenient to operate, Auto sleep and wake-up feature when it enters sleep mode without operation around 3 minutes. In addition, remote has a built-in laser pointer which makes it an ideal product for business presentations and lectures, supporting a wide selection of operating systems. The said, product package includes: USB receiver (mini dongle) a pair for of AAA batteries and user manual.
The Zoweetek i7PPT Review will focus on the followings:
- Product introduction
- Specs & Product Features
- Items inside Package
- Design and Build Quality
- Final Words
- Mini fly air mouse and remote combo for remotely controlling PC or TV boxes.
- Built-in 6 axis, ultra sensitive and convenient to operate.
- 2.4 G wireless connection, 10 M operating distance.
- Auto sleep / Wake-up feature: after 3 min device enter sleep mode
- Portable design, small and lightweight.
- With USB receiver, plug and play.
- Receiver(dongle): Nano style
- Connection port: With USB 2.0 above
- Transmission mode: GFSK 2.4 GHz, up to 10 meters
- Transmission Power: Less than +4db
- Power supply: 2 * AAA batteries (Not included)
- Sleeping current: 30 uA
- Operation current: <15 mA
- Product size: 132 * 40 * 22 mm / 5.2 * 1.6 * 0.9 in
- Package size: 17.7 * 9 * 2.5cm / 7.0 * 3.5 * 1.0in
- Package weight: 78g / 2.7oz
- HID compatible device
- Terminal with USB port
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista, Windows CE, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Linux (Debian-3.1,Redhat-9.0, Ubuntu-8.10, Fedora-7.0 tested)
- Android OS (With standard USB interface)
- x1 USB Wireless Receiver
- x1 User Manual
- x1 AAA* 2 battery
Zoweetek i7PPT Wireless Air Mouse Remote Package
i7PPT Wireless Air Fly Mouse Unboxing
- x1 i7PPT Wireless Air Fly Mouse.
- x1 USB Wireless Receiver
- x1 User Manual
- x1 AAA* 2 batteries.
- x1 Micro-USB to USB (Female) Cable.
Design and Build Quality
From first impression both are good, without any complaint. Zoweetek company designed a very lightweight, ergonomic shaped remote Control. The button arrangement including navigation keys were also very compatible to operate without reading the user manual.
As mentioned and also obvious from the product description, the products I remote control and its only disadvantage is that it doesn’t have any keyboard functions. That said, for a price of USD 15 including shipping, product provides both good quality and value. The i7PPT was tested and operated well with a few of the following products:
- P.C running Windows 7.0 (64-bit)
- Lenovo Tablet PC Model : A5500-F (Using OTG Cable).
- Rikomagic MK12 TV Box.
Device should support all newer operation systems including Android 5.x, Apple iOS and Linux based devices.
This feature also worked well. The dot created by the laser where strong and no complaints. The laser function is more practical for people doing lectures or presentations. As for younger people using this product, I highly recommend placing a sticker on the diode located on the front of the remote in-order prevents any unnecessary accidents, especially when pointing it in the wrong direction.
Fly Mouse Mode
Worked well operating Android TV Box (Rikomagic MK12). It was very easy to navigate between different screens and device showed good accuracy when pointing directly at relative small objects such as Application Icons, small buttons etc..
i7PPT Remote Functions / Buttons
- Play: Workable under Microsoft PowerPoint in entering slide show mode.
- Paint Brush
- Black Screen
- White Screen
- Lock the cursor (Enabling / Disabling Air Mouse Mode)
- Right click/Return
- Navigation Keys
- “OK” / Selection
- Laser Pointer
- Mute Sound
- LED Status Light
i7PPT Wireless Air Fly Mouse | Open Back View
A very good product that works well and support a wide selection of operating systems. Ideal remote for people in need of a air mouse function along with a laser pointer feature. The i7PPT is defiantly a good buy and is currently available for sale in Zoweetek Official company Here.