Rikomagic MK36S Review
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/androi85/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 212
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/androi85/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/func-review-rating.php on line 213
Rikomagic MK36S is the new successor of the MK36-based Bay Trail model. The newer one futures an Atom quad-core processor Z8300 x5 that offers more processing power with higher Clock frequencies up-to 1.84GHZ Compared to previous Atom Z3736F (Bay Trail) series that work in nominal frequencies between 1.3-1.6GHZ.
Device architecture is derived from Broadwell, which means support for DirectX 12 and, for example, hardware accelerated playback HEVC. Along processor is installed in the usual 2GB memory, RAM, 32GB storage (such as EMMC). Both, therefore, as is customary not to upgrade, for extra space, but can be expandable via Micro SD card slot. The new model will come pre-installed with licensed Windows 10.0 OS and it will use the same casing design as in the previous MK36 Model.
Rikomagic MK36S Main Features
- Model: MK36S
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 Cherry Trail (quad-core, up to 1.8GHz)
- GPU: Intel HD Gen8 Graphic 500 MHz
- RAM: 2GB RAM + 32 GB NAND Flash
- Interfaces: 3 USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1x Micro SD card slot, 1x RJ45, 1x DC
- Video & Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Audio, 1x Earphone jack.
- Connectivity: Dual Band 2.4Ghz/5Ghz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0.
- Other: Power button, LED on top of the device, Kensington security lock
- Power Supply: 12V/2A
MK32S Mini PC | Full View
Note! This post will be updated to a full review once sample arrives