VyprVPN 2020: VPN Service for Netflix Streaming and Security
VyprVPN VPN Service Provider
– The best VPN 2020 news and updates –
Expanded Support for Streaming Services
To support the streaming landing page we continue to expand VyprVPN’s streaming support to provide consistent access to streaming services. Services that VyprVPN currently support include:
|Netflix USA, UK, Canada, Germany||Amazon Prime|
|NFL Gamepass||HBO GO|
|Sky GO||Sky Sports UK|
|Hulu||The BBC iPlayer|
|WatchESPN and ESPN+||DAZN USA, Canada, Germany|
VyprVPN 3.0 is Now Available on all Apps
We are excited to announce that we have now released redesigned VyprVPN apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. The new-look apps will deliver a better user experience while maintaining the same high-quality standards that VyprVPN users have come to expect. The apps will provide:
- Improved Stability & Speed
- Easier Server Selection
- A Tidier App with a dedicated menu for customized VPN connections
To support this transition, we have introduced two new landing pages that will offer the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. These two landing pages will replace any other landing pages that you are currently linking too. We ask that you please update your URLs to one of our updated Landing Pages.
The company Terms of Service have now been updated to reflect our move to an audited No-Log VPN provider. If your VyprVPN review was written using our old Terms of Service as a reference point, please update your reviews to reflect the changes in our Terms of Service.
As we continue optimizing our purchasing funnel, we have made the decision to phase out our 3 Day Free Trial.
VyprVPN this week announced that they are the first VPN provider publicly audited as a no-log VPN service. The independent audit was carried out by the Leviathan Security Group. This means that Giganews customers that have Diamond or Platinum accounts can now use VyprVPN safe in the knowledge that no logs are kept. VyprVPN is now officially a No Log VPN for all platforms, and updates for Windows, Mac, and Android apps have already been released, with iOS following shortly. You can see more information about VyprVPN’s move to No-Logs.
Customer’s source IP address (generally the IP address assigned by the customer’s ISP)
VyprVPN’s IP address assigned to the user
Connection start and end times
Total number of bytes used
What they keep now is.. Nothing!
In addition to current news announcement and for general information, VyprVPN is a popular VPN which is based on privacy-friendly Switzerland and comes from the same stable of companies as US ISP Texas.net, Data Foundry, and top Usenet provider Giganews. VyprVPN service already covers Windows, Mac, and Android apps, including iOS. The service has a large network with 700+ servers in more than 70 locations. Even better, these are all owned and managed by the company, allowing VyprVPN to claim it ‘operates 100% without third parties.
VyprVPN Now supports Disney + streaming service as well as other services listed below:
- Disney +
- Sky Go
- Channel 4
- Amazon prime
VyprVPN now offers one single plan, This plan offers all the needed functionality, the apps, and all the locations, and supports up to five simultaneous connections, VyprCloud Access, and chameleon technology that makes it more likely that you’ll bypass VPN detection and get connected, even in countries which actively try to block VPNs. Experts also get support for VyprVPN Cloud, a VPN server deployment solution. Here is a sneak preview into our updated pricing model:
- VyprVPN: $9.95/month
- VyprVPN Premium: $12.95/month
- VyprVPN: $60.00 ($5.00/month)
- VyprVPN Premium: $80.00 ($6.67/month
- No-log VPN Policy – VyprVPN is the first publicly audited no-log VPN.
- Multi-regional – We currently have 73 server locations operating in 64 countries.
- Premium Plan – Includes 5 Connections, Chameleon, and VyprCloud Access
- Money-back policy – We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Chameleon – is our proprietary protocol that helps users in countries where VPN traffic is blocked via Deep Packet Inspection. Included with VyprVPN Premium accounts.
- Software – We offer native apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, a Command Line Interface for Linux, and a router applet for Tomato Routers. Manual setup instructions for other devices and software can be found here.
- VyprDNS – offers further protection from malicious, snooping 3rd parties and operates exclusively on the VyprVPN network.
- Customer Support – We offer 24x7x365 Support via Live Chat on our site.
VyprVPN is a founding member of i2Coalition’s VPN Trust Initiative. Last year the company reached out to the Center for Democracy and Technology to create VPN Industry standards and an independent vetting process for VPN Companies. Now, they are taking their focus on VPN user privacy and security to the next level.
- The VPN Trust Initiative task force consists of VyprVPN, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN. The initiative is to promote industry best practices and protect online consumers. You can read more about the VPN Trust Initiative and VyprVPN’s involvement here.
Golden Frog announces a new special offer for new VyprVPN customers during Black Friday/Cyber Monday and the Holidays.
The main focus of the special offering is a 2-year Premium plan with a discounted price of $60.00, which is a discount of 81%. It’s the equivalent of $2.50 per month over the 2 years. The company’s annual Premium plan will also be available for the discounted price of $45.00, which is a discount of 71%. It’s the equivalent of $3.75 per month over 12 months.
|Premium Plan||Discount Percentage||Discounted Price||Per Month|
Want to try VyprVPN? Check out their website: