Xiaomi Mi Band 4 release date, price, specs and news
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Xiaomi plans to soon launch the next generation of its popular Mi Band 4. While the company has yet to unveil official details, there are already sales pages displaying the new bracelet. Apparently, Mi-Band 4 will be officially announced next week, according to a poster posted on the Weibo social network in China and what is known to be its most advanced fitness bracelet. The new model, whose price is expected to remain low and is already sold at a pre-sale price of about $ 50, offers a 0.78-inch color screen at 240 x 120 pixels.
The screen is more advanced than the previous Amazfit Core and offers 16,000 colors and is 40% larger than the previous generation. It is not yet clear whether this is an E-ink or LCD screen, but the first option is more reasonable in light of the report that it carries only 135mAh, which is slightly more than its predecessor. Of course, like what we know from Xiaomi, Mi Band 4 will be able to track daily activity such as counting steps, monitoring fitness and sleep, counting calories and more. With the color screen, the company will probably also offer full alerts, as it has already done with Mi Band 3 but it is limited to a small number of words on display. We’ll wait for the official announcement, and anyone interested in reserving a unit can do it right now on AliExpress (Link posted below).
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 | Store Sneak Preview
Specifications Xiaomi Mi Band 4:
- 0.95 “color OLED display
- Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese and more.
- Compatible with iOS 8.4 or higher, or Android 4.4 or higher and Bluetooth v5.0
- Low-power accelerometer and cardiac sensor
- USB Charging Cable
- Controls your activity level
- Functions: heart rate control, sleep control, count steps, calories and distance traveled. You can configure sedentary life alerts and other alarms, view the time, receive notification of calls and messages, and unlock your phone.
- Smart alarm
- Data history
- IP 68
- Battery: 135 mAh
- Battery life: up to 20 days
- Weight: 18 g
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Features:
- Alarm (Must be set in Application | Snooze Mode: 10 minutes). ⤳ Maximum 10 Alarms.
- Maximum 50 Event reminders.
- Alipay (Only in Mainland China)
- Camera, DND Mode (Not 100% sure for now)
- Music Control.
- Color Screen resolution : 240×120 pixels.
- Mi AI Speaker. (Only for Chinese model)
- Six activities (Cycling, Free training, Run, Swim, Treadmill, Walk), about the Swim, not 100% sure still now.