Ugoos AM6 Android TV Box Launched for $119
Ugoos AM6 Android TV Box
The AM6 Android TV box is a compact and portable unit which can be positioned next to your TV set. It includes a power adapter, an HDMI cable, a USB cable, and a USB adapter. It functions as a service for your internet and television needs, allowing you to enjoy online activities and TV-viewing by means of a single gadget.
There’s a lot of choices when it comes to Android TV boxes, Ugoos Industrial Co., Ltd. specializes in designing, R&D, manufacturing, and marketing of Android HD Media Players with a self-owned factory located in Shenzhen China. The company is mainly focused on RockChip and Amlogic SoC solutions and were the first company on the market created a Dual core and Quad core TV dongles.
Jumping to their newest AM6 model, based on Amlogic S922X you will find major hardware improvements such a powerful Hexa Core (6) CPU along with a six cores Mali G52 GPU you will significantly boost your streaming and gaming experience.
Few other new hardware enhancements worth mentioning, are fast the Gigabit Ethernet Port, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity support and the dual WiFi connectivity that comes with a pair of external antennas, with them you can theoretically reach to transfer speeds up to 867Mbps. Having said that, you are welcome to check more info, including the price in the link posted below.
Ugoos AM6 Android TV Box
Ugoos AM6 Android TV Box | Case Colors
Ugoos AM6 Android TV Box | Full view
- Android 9.0 operation system
- Color: Black, Blue (Other colors are optional).
- CPU – Amlogic S922X, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A73, 1.7GHz + Dual-core ARM Cortex A53 1.8GHz.
- GPU – ARM Mali-G52 MP6 ( 6ppc )
- RAM – 2GB LPDDR4 RAM + 16GB EMMC ROM
- (4Gb optional for OEM orders)
- Support H.265 decoding
- Support 4K ultra high definition
- Power Supply – 12V/2A via DC power barrel jack
- External storage – 1x USB 3.0 OTG/Host port, 3x USB 2.0 ports , TF Card x1
- Internal Storage: 16GB eMMC (8GB/32Gb/64Gb optional for OEM orders).
- HDMI – HDMI 2.1 Type-A [email protected] max resolution
- Video Output: Built-in HDMI 2.1 transmitter including both controller and PHY with CEC, Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2, [email protected] max resolution.
- AV output – AUX+CVBS 480i/576i
- IR receiver Included – Yes
- SPDIF Support – Yes
- Support Bluetooth 5.0
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and 2×2 MIMO
- 1000M Ethernet Integrated IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000M Ethernet MAC with
- Dual-band WiFi: 2.4G+5G the wireless module complies with IEEE 802.11, can achieve up to a speed of 867Mbps.
- External Antennas – x2 WiFi Antennas