- Baseus BS-W526 Ultra-Thin Qi Wireless Charger
- Baseus W526 Qi Wireless Charger
- Baseus BS-W526 Wireless Charger Specification
- What makes this wireless charger unique from other products?
- The good & The less good
- Supported devices
- Charging Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- What About Apple iPhone 13 Compatibility?
- Final words
- Price & Availability
Maybe you missed it? Banana Pi BPI-R3 Router board
Baseus BS-W526 Ultra-Thin Qi Wireless Charger
The Basus BS-W526 Charge your Qi-enabled device wirelessly without annoying cables laying all around using this ultra-thin wireless charger from Baseus. The Baseus wireless charger is very thin, compact, and lightweight, while its round design fits any environment, especially on an office desk or even a tiny bedroom table.
- x1 Basus BS-W526 wireless charger.
- x1 User Guide.
- X2 Warrenty card.
- x1 Customer Service card.
Baseus W526 Qi Wireless Charger
- Suitable for most devices that support Qi wireless charging.
- Compact, lightweight, and ultra-thin Qi wireless charger from Baseus
- Specially optimized to support charging of low-power devices such as earphones, etc.
- Trickle Charging against Over-Charge.
- Smart recognition of power and auto switch to trickle charging prevent a phone against overcharge.
- The Larger the Coil, the Stronger the Induction.
- A large coil offers higher charging efficiency and lower power consumption.
- Overcharge, overheat and short-circuit protection ensure safe and reliable charging
- Compatible with QC and PD adaptors as well as Apple or Android devices, and can recognize the power of charging devices.
- Made of high-quality plastic material.
Baseus BS-W526 Wireless Charger Specification
|– Model: BS-W526|
– Color Black
– Brand: Baseus
– iPhone 12 Compatible – Yes
– Type: Qi wireless induction charger
– Dimensions: 9.3 x 9.3 x 0.6 cm
– Weight: 73 g
– Input: 1 x USB-C Plug
– Material: High-Quality PC (Polycarbonate).
– Charging LED indicator – Yes
– Supports Pods Pro Charging – Yes
– Temperature Control – Over-temperature protection enables automatically by a built-in sensor.
– Package Includes: QI Baseus BS-W526 charger with Built-in USB-C 120cm cable
– Input power: DC Voltage: (input): 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A (max)
– Output power: 15W (Max)
– Downward compatible with various output powers of 10W, 7.5W, 5W.
– Dimensions: 92mm x 92mm x 6mm
– Charging distance: up to 8mm
– Transmission frequency 115-205kHz
– Product Weight: 85.5g
What makes this wireless charger unique from other products?
Baseus company team decided to integrate an LED-based status indicator display, which you most likely will not find in most wireless charges sold online. The display shows charging status, which includes voltage and wattage consumption in real-time.
The LED display does the job well, displaying voltage and wattage information. Both switch randomly during the charging process. You can’t do much with this data from a user standpoint, but it’s an excellent indicator of whether the charger is working correctly.
The good & The less good
The Baseus BS-W526 charger package doesn’t come with a charger, so you must buy one separately. The USB Type-C cable is not detachable but, rater built-in as part of the charger. On the more positive side, we liked that Baseus provided a very long charging cable in the length of about ~1.5 m, making it very easy to place the charger on the desk, relatively far from a nearby wall socket.
According to Baseus product specification, the wireless charger supports inputs of 5V-2A. 12V-2A with a max output of 15Watts. Because the charger is compatible with the popular Qi standard, it should charge most phones without technical difficulties.
During our simple test, we charged a Huawei Mate 20 Pro phone with 9.2V while the LED display showed an average steady power of 6.8W during charging. Remember that the charging time might be slightly shorter by using different power adaptors. If you decide to buy a power adaptor separately, make sure it’s PD (power delivery) compatible, or the charger may not work correctly.
Charging Huawei Mate 20 Pro
During our test, we successfully charged our Huawei Mate 20 Pro phone using a 20W PD-compatible charger with a Type-C interface. According to the charger led display information, we got an electrical power of 6.8W at 9.2V.
What About Apple iPhone 13 Compatibility?
Although Apple’s iPhones use proprietary charging cables and chargers, According to Basueus product specs, this charger is compatible with charging iPhone 12 devices. Unfortunately, we didn’t have an opportunity to get our hands on one.
Having said that. Just for testing purposes, we tried charging it without success because this product doesn’t officially support iPhone 13 devices. If you are still keen on this option, we might consider buying an Apple-certified compatible wireless charger such as the Macsafe and MagSafe brands.
Overall, an excellent product that we loved testing. It’s slim, well designed, and super easy to operate, with a fabulous display showing real-time charging status information. Bottom line, It’s worth buying and also cheap.
Price & Availability
You can buy the BS-W526 Wireless charger for a low rater low price of $14-18. For more details, check Baseus Official AliExpress store.