The NanoPi S2 is a single board computer designed and developed by FriendlyElec for professionals, enterprise users, makers and hobbyists. This small board is equipped with WiFi, Bluetooth and 8GB eMMC. It uses the Samsung Quad Core Cortex-A9 S5P4418 SoC with dynamic frequency scaling up to 1.4 GHz. It has 1G DDR3 RAM, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0 module.
Its built power management unit uses the AXP228 chip which supports software shutdown. It takes power over the Micro USB port. It has video input/output interface, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB port and Micro SD card slot, serial debug port and ADC pin-header.
The NanoPi S2 has various interfaces, ports and GPIOs which are compatible with Raspberry Pi’s GPIOs. The NanoPi S2 works with most of the modules and OS images that are developed for FriendlyElec’s S5P4418 based boards, supporting Android and a Debian OS, including customized Android images with HDMI and LCD output. For further information and price you are welcome to visit FirendlyARM Website link posted below:
NanoPi S2 Specification:
- CPU: S5P4418, dynamic frequency from 400Mhz to 1.4GHz
- PMU Power Management Unit: AXP228 with software shutdown and wake-up
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- eMMC: 8GB
- Wireless:802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth:4.0 dual mode
- 1 x Micro-SD Slot
- Audio: 3.5 mm jack/Via HDMI
- Microphone: 3.5 mm jack
- 1x USB 2.0 Host
- 1x USB 2.0 Client (Micro USB)
- 1x Micro HDMI,1080P60 output
- 1x User Key, 1x Power , 1x Boot Mode Switch
- LED: 1 x Power LED, 1 x System LED
- PCB Size(mm): 40 x 75, 8 layer, ENIG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- OS/Software: u-boot, Android 5.1, Debian 8
- PCB dimension: 40 x 75 mm.
- 1x NanoPi S2
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Antenna
NanoPi S2 | Package Items
- RTC: RTC Pins
- Antenna Interface: IPX
- LVDS: 0.5 mm pitch 24-Pin FPC seat
- Serial Debug Port: 2.54 mm pitch 4-Pin header
- ADC: on-board ADC pin header
- LCD Interface: 0.5 mm pitch 45-pin SMT FPC seat, for full-color LCD (RGB: 8-8-8)
- DVP Camera Interface: 0.5 mm pitch 24-pin FPC seat.
- GPIO1: 2.54 mm pitch 40 pin, compatible with Raspberry Pi’s GPIO. (UART,
SPI, I2C, PWM, IO).