Table of Contents
- Maybe you missed it? K22 wireless keyboard
- Rii i4 Wireless Keyboard review, specifications, and features.
Rii i4 Wireless Keyboard
Riitek Rii i4 is a compact, well-designed smart keyboard for multimedia applications. The keyboard has backlit LED keys and includes QWERTY keys, a touchpad surface with navigation keys, and multimedia shortcut keys. This makes it simple to control smart appliances like smart TVs, mini-PCs, and SBCs (Single-board computers). This keyboard is compatible with most Android and IOS devices. It also can be operated in shallow light environments using the backlight key f function. It can charge the keyboard through a standard USB port and is powered by a built-in 700mAh high-quality rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery.
Rii i4 Wireless Keyboard | Unboxing & Preview
- Model: Rii i8X
- 2.4G wireless mini QWERTY keyboard and touchpad combo.
- Backlit LED.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery (Detachable).
- A built-in high-quality rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery.
- USB interface adapter – Supports standard USB port.
- Multimedia buttons – Direction keys, Power switch, Left and Right Buttons, Scroll wheel.
- The touchpad functions as a mouse and supports multimedia shortcuts
- High-quality capacitive touch sensor technology with notebook operation quality.
- Ideal for devices such as PC, laptops, Raspberry Pi 3/2, Mac OS, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Google Android TV Box, HTPC, IPTV, and so on. Our i8X 2.4G Wireless keyboard can work with Amazon Fire TV.
- Auto sleep and a wake-up mode, without operation for 3 minutes, the keyboard will enter sleep mode. In sleep status, all LED indicators are off. Pressing any key can wake it up.
- The touchpad supports multi-finger functions: A single-finger click is a left-mouse click; a two-finger click is a right-mouse click. A double-finger drag is a rolling screen, and a single-finger can function as a sliding pointer.
- To use this keyboard with Amazon Fire TV 4K and Amazon Fire Stick, you must prepare a Micro USB host OTG cable.
- Model: Rii i4
- Colour: Black
- Connection port: Support USB 2.0 and above
- Receiver(dongle): Nano style
- Transmission mode: Bluetooth +(RF) 2.4GHz wireless technology.
- Transmission distance: up to 5 meters.
- Power supply: Rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery
- Charging voltage:4.4-5.25V
- Power Supply (Battery): BL-5B 700mAh.
- Charging current: 300mA
- Operation voltage: 3.7V
- Product current:<56mA
- Sleeping current: 135uA
- Operating current:<75mA
- Product weight: 112.5g
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Android/Linux
- Product size:15.5 x 8.9 x 1.65cm
- Windows Vista, Windows CE, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Package size (L x W x H): 18.00 x 10.50 x 2.50 cm
- 1 x Wireless Keyboard
- 1 x 2.4G USB Receiver
- 1 x Li-ion Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Micro USB Cable for Charging
Rii i4 | Main Package
Rii i4 | Unboxing
Rii i4 | Package Contents
Design & Quality
Compared to the previous X8 model, the i4 model has an improved build design. With a straight-line type design and is more compact, resembling a rectangle shape with curved lines. The quality of product was of high quality. For me, the plastic didn’t feel cheap, nor looked low. The keyboard buttons layout looked excellent. It was easy to press the keys, and I felt comfortable. Also, the Touchpad feature was tested under Android OS and worked exceptionally well. It responded quickly to my finger gestures when moving the cursor across the screen.
Rii i4 Keyboard | full view
I had only good impressions operating the i4 wireless keyboard. The bottom line is if you are looking for a high-quality combo keyboard for a low price tag of about ~$18 that will support a Mini PC and other innovative TV applications. You can read more details by visiting Riitek’s official AliExpress store (link posted below).