Rii i4 Wireless Keyboard
Riitek Rii i4 is a compact well designed smart keyboard, designed for multimedia applications. It features backlit led keys combined with a set of QWERTY keys with an integrated Touchpad surface that comes with navigation keys and multimedia shortcut keys that makes it much easier to control various smart appliances, such as smart TVs, mini-PCs, SBC (Single-board computers) and more. This keyboard is compatible with most Android and IOS devices. It also can be operated in very low light environments using the back-light keys function. The keyboard can It can charge the keyboard through a standard USB port and powered by a built-in 700mAh high-quality rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery.
For more info, you are welcome to read more details by visiting Riitek’s official stores (links posted below).
- Unboxing & First Preview (Video)
- Package Content
- Design & Quality
- Final words
- Review summary
Rii i4 Wireless Keyboard | Unboxing & Preview
- Model: Rii i8X
- 2.4G wireless mini QWERTY keyboard and touchpad combo.
- Backlit LED.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery (Detachable).
- a built-in high-quality rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery.
- USB interface adapter – Supports standard USB port.
- Multimedia buttons – Direction keys, Power switch, Left and Right Buttons, Scroll wheel.
- The touchpad functions as a mouse and supports multimedia shortcuts
- high-quality capacitive touch sensor technology, with notebook operation quality.
- Ideal for devices such as PC, Laptop, Raspberry Pi 3/2, Mac OS, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Google Android TV Box, HTPC, IPTV and so on. For our i8X 2.4G Wireless keyboard can work with Amazon Fire TV.
- Auto sleep and a wake-up mode, without operation 3 minutes, the keyboard will enter sleep mode. In sleep status, all LED indicators are off. Pressing any key can wake it up.
- The touch-pad supports multi-finger functions, A single finger click as a left mouse click, two-finger click as the right mouse click, double finger drag as the rolling screen, Single finger functions as sliding pointer.
- if you want to use this keyboard with Amazon Fire TV 4K and Amazon Fire Stick, you need to prepare a Micro USB host OTG cable.
- Model: Rii i4
- Colour: Black
- Connection port: Support USB 2.0 and above
- Receiver(dongle): Nano style
- Transmission mode: Bluetooth +(RF) 2.4GHz wireless technology.
- Transmission distance: up to 5 meters.
- Power supply: Rechargeable polymer lithium-ion battery
- Charging voltage:4.4-5.25V
- Power Supply (Battery): BL-5B 700mAh.
- Charging current: 300mA
- Operation voltage: 3.7V
- Product current:<56mA
- Sleeping current: 135uA
- Operating current:<75mA
- Product weight: 112.5g
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Android/Linux
- Product size:15.5 x 8.9 x 1.65cm
- Windows Vista, Windows CE, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Package size (L x W x H): 18.00 x 10.50 x 2.50 cm
- 1 x Wireless Keyboard
- 1 x 2.4G USB Receiver
- 1 x Li-ion Battery
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Micro USB Cable for Charging
Rii i4 | Main Package
Rii i4 | Unboxing
Rii i4 | Package Contents
Rii i4 | Design & Quality
Compared to the previous X8 model the i4 model comes with an improved build design. With a straight-line type design and more compact, resembling a rectangle shape with curved lines. The quality of the product was of high-quality. For me, the plastic didn’t feel cheap nor looked low. The key layout looked excellent. It was easy to press the keys and felt comfortable. Also, the Touchpad feature tested under Android OS and worked extremely well. It responded quickly to my finger gestures when moving the cursor across the screen.
Rii i4 Keyboard | full view
I had only good impressions operating the 4i wireless keyboard. The bottom line, if you are looking for a high-quality combo keyboard for a low price tag of about $20 that will support Mini PC and other smart TV applications I definitely recommend buying this product.